Google Simplifies Their Review Process To Make It More Consumer And Mobile Friendly
By Summer Nowak
Receiving good reviews are very important for your business, and now Google has made it easier for your consumers to leave one about you!
Google has changed both its review posting policy and their mobile user interface. This means consumers can now post reviews about your business without having an active Google+ account. In addition to anyone being able to post, the new mobile interface now removes the popup form that was taking away from customer’s mobile experiences.
This is great news for all business owners alike and although consumers don’t need a Google+ account anymore to leave reviews, they still need one for Google (but who doesn’t have a Google account nowadays, right?)
5 Easy Steps On How To Post A Google Review From A Mobile Device:
- Search for the business of your choice in Google and press ‘Enter’. The Google My Business listing for that business will be shown
- If you click on the blue arrow under the listing, a list will expand and you will be able to see a rate and review section
- When you click on the rate and review section, you have the option to either sign in or create a Google account
- Once you have logged in, you can then write a review and choose the number of stars you wish to rate the business
- Once you have finished writing your review, click ‘Post’